Langley Xtreme and Fraser Valley Fusion Try-Outs for the 2020 season will take place between September 2nd and September 8th.
Try-Out Schedule – All Try-Outs will take place at Noel Booth Park (36th Ave & 202nd St, Langley)
**It is subject to change. **
Please make sure to check back often as changes will be posted here. We will also update all players who have pre-registered.
Coaching Announcements will be coming shortly.
We ask that all players wanting to attend a Langley Xtreme or Fraser Valley Fusion Try-Out pre-register using the links below:
U12 – 2008 & 2009 Birth Years Only- Registration Link – no underage players will be allowed to attend try-outs.
- All 2008 & 2009 players trying out are required to attend their Monday, Sept 2nd Try-Out session. Coaches will then let players know if they should attend the secondary Fraser Valley Fusion or Langley Xtreme try-out for their age year.
- 2007 Fraser Valley Fusion – Monday, Sept 2nd 5:30 – 8pm & Wednesday, Sept 4th 5:30 – 8pm
- 2006 Fraser Valley Fusion -Monday, Sept 2nd 5:30pm – 8pm & Wednesday, Sept 4th 5:30pm – 8pm
- 2007 Langley Xtreme – Friday, Sept Sept 6th 5:30pm – 8pm & Saturday, Sept 7th 9:30am – 12pm
- 2006 Langley Xtreme – Thursday, Sept 5th 5:30 – 8pm & Saturday, Sept 7th 1:30pm – 4pm
- 2005 Fraser Valley Fusion – Tuesday, Sept 3rd 6pm – 8:30pm & Thursday, Sept 5th 6pm – 8:30pm
- 2004 Fraser Valley Fusion – Tuesday, Sept 2nd 6 – 8:30pm & Wednesday, Sept 4th 6 – 8:30pm
- 2005 Langley Xtreme – Friday, Sept 6th 5:30 – 8pm & Saturday, Sept 7th 1:30pm – 4pm
- 2004 Langley Xtreme – Friday, Sept 6th 5:30 – 8pm & Saturday, Sept 7th 1:30pm – 4pm
- Fraser Valley Fusion 2003 – Tuesday, Sept 3rd 5:30pm – 8pm & Thursday, Sept 5th 6pm – 8:30pm
- Fraser Valley Fusion 2002 – Monday, Sept 2nd 6 – 8:30pm & Wednesday, Sept 4th 6 – 8:30pm
- Langley Xtreme 2003 – Friday, Sept 6th 5:30 – 8pm & Saturday, Sept 7th 1:30pm – 4pm (We do encourage 2001 and 2002 birth year players to register and attend this try-out as well.)
Try-Out Info for Players
Check in for each tryout will start 60 minutes before the official start time so please make sure you arrive with enough time to get signed in and warm up.
Players are asked to avoid wearing team logo’d apparel, including t-shirts and jerseys.
All divisions will have secondary tryout dates for any players that the coach may want to see again or for any players that can’t make the first date. If you cannot make the first date listed on the attached schedule please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the secondary list.
For all A & B tryouts, pitching and catching will be held immediately after the main session. Players can try out for both A and B, please check this option when registering online.
****** Please direct any questions to email@example.com ******