NOEL BOOTH COMMUNITY PARK
Noel Booth Community Park is the home of Langley Rep Fastpitch Tournaments. Boasting 4 conventional and 2 lit diamonds Noel Booth is the premier ball park in south Langley. Additional facilities include picnic areas, washrooms and a playground, batting cage and two all weather field for warmups and events.
Access is off of 36th Avenue at 202nd street. Parking along the south side of 36th avenue is limited, so for large events please park at Noel Booth Elementary School, accessed off of 35th avenue. The first (west) path will take you to the south west diamond (Noel Booth SW). The second (east) path crosses the creek and takes you to the all weather fields.
** PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON THE NORTH SIDE OF 36TH AVENUE. THIS AREA IS CLEARLY SIGNED AND YOU WILL BE TOWED!! **
Other Langley Rep Fastpitch Parks
- East Brookswood Park – 4100 block 212 Street, Langley, BC
- RC Garnett Elementary – 7096 – 201 Street, Langley, B.C.
- James Hill Park/Elementary School – 22144 Old Yale Rd, Langley, BC
- Dorothy Peacock Elementary – West – 20292 – 91A Avenue, Langley, BC
- Dorothy Peacock Elementary – East – 20292 – 91A Avenue, Langley, BC
- McClughan Park – West – 9051 – 9099 206 St, Langley, BC
- McClughan Park – East – 9051 – 9099 206 St, Langley, BC
- Yorkson Community Park – Diamond 2 – 20591 84 Ave, Langley, BC