Please use this section to find resources to help make your job as the team manager of an Xtreme or Fusion team easier.
LANGLEY REP SOFTBALL TEAM MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
The main responsibility of a Team manager is to act as a liaison between the parents, the coaches and the association.
- They are to provide information to the parents either verbally, by phone or by email and be responsible for coordinating the activities of the team, which will allow coaches the time to coach.
- Team Information – to be kept with you at all times
- Assemble a complete contact list for each player’s family, including emergency names and numbers. Also Softball BC numbers.
- Have completed medical form for each player
- Have a copy of each player’s birth certificate
- Ensure team has First Aid Supplies
- Player and Parent Conduct forms signed
- Ensuring all invoices are paid, including gyms.
- Ensure that all Team Apparel is ordered through MVP and is following our association policies regarding apparel.